Everybody loves a good pink lipstick right? More interesting than a nude and safer than a red or a bright! And there is definitely a pink out there for everybody. I personally don’t suit hot pinks or really bright pinks and tend to stick to muted and dusty pinks, almost like my lips but better! Anyway on to my choices in no particular order:
- Rimmel Kate matte lipstick in 101(soft pink) £5.49– for a Matte lipstick this is very buttery and creamy and adds moisture. It doesn’t pull on the lips and doesn’t look dry like some mattes can. for under £6 this lipstick is a steal and its blue undertones add a more noticeable pop to the lips than a nude or a dusty rose would. This does however have quite a strong scent which I don’t personally mind but something to bear in mind.
- Barry M lip paint in 153 £4.49– This is the brightest of my top 10. This lipstick is crazy pigmented and creamy. I don’t find I need a lipliner underneath and that the colour lasts a long time. I do worry when I wear it that I might smudge it over my face, this is probably just because I’m so clumsy. This is perfect to spice up a simple make up day.
- Revlon colorburst matte lip balm stain in Elusive £7.99- For a balm this lip stick is so pigmented its crazy. It’s buttery and moisturising and comfortable to wear like a true balm but it has the pigmentation of a great lipstick. The colour again adds a pop to a look and the crayon packaging makes it easy to apply.
- B. Rich intense colour lipstick in eton mess £7.99– before I talk about the actual lipstick I think its essential I mention the packaging. To release the bullet you have to push on the bottom of the packaging which is hard to explain in writing but its more handbag friendly as there is no risk of lid falling off. Anyway the colour, buttery, creamy and comfortable. Can you see a pattern forming here in my favourite lipsticks? There is a slight corally tone to this lipstick which sets is apart from the others.
- Revlon just bitten kissable balm stain in Honey £7.99– this is the opposite to the other revlon, a sheer glossy my lips but better. This doesn’t need much else to be said about it, its minty scent feels so refreshing on the lips. The glossy balm adds a perfect healthy shine to the lips.
- Revlon colorstay moisture stain in LA exclusive £8.99– another glossy option. I prefer putting this colour on top of another lipstick to add some glow to my lips however it is perfect for a healthy gloss on simple make up days. The shape of the applicator is also perfect and so easy to use.
- Two faced melted lipstick in melted peony £19– the colour is lovely and neutral pink which can be warn with any look. It also smells fantastic, and is so silky and pigmented. I love this formula and packaging and cant wait to buy more colours!
- Revlon Matte lipstick in Pink pout £7.99– This is a beautiful soft pink thats almost a my lips colour. Its not completely matte which I don’t mind and it doesn’t pull at all. In the bullet it looks like it has a slight blue tone but when on the lips it neutralises slightly.
- Mac Snob £15.50– a strong pigmented blue toned/neutral pink. I love everything about Mac lipsticks and this colour is almost a muted bright pink which looks great with a neutral eye. Its so pigmented and if you’re looking for a drugstore option Pink pout is very similar side by side.
- Mac Sweetie £15.50– “ultra-sweet pink”. Slightly pinker than Honey and more pigmented but a beautiful deep pink glossy lipstick which is perfect for a smokey eye.
So that my top 10 pink lipsticks. I will be doing a red, nude and bright top ten to so keep an eye out! Hope you enjoyed!